For those days when you don’t have time to mess around with cooking, you can chuck this in the rice cooker and press start.
- 2 cups of rice
- dash of black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Massel Chicken Super Gravy Granules
- 1 tbsp thick soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 500g chicken fillet, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- Wash the rice and place it into the rice cooker bowl. Add enough water to reach the 2 cup line.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix well.
- Start rice cooker.
- Serve with sliced cucumber or stir-fried bean sprouts.
- The Panasonic SR-ZE series rice cooker recommends using the “Jasmine” function.
- For the extra convenience, you can skip the separate veggie dish by adding in any of the following: frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn); mushrooms; onions; zucchini; tomatoes; carrots; baby spinach.