Pasta recipe from G1’s cooking class that he made and ate!
- 250g minced pork
- 250g minced beef
- 4 tbsp of bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp of parmesan (or another type of cheese)
- 1/2 an onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Mix everything together in a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Shape the mixture into balls and bake them in the oven at 180C for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the juice from the meatballs to the tomato sauce (recipe below).
- 1 carrot
- 2 onions
- 2 stalks of celery
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tins of peeled tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Chop the carrots, onions, celery and garlic, and place them into a large pot.
- Cook on low to medium heat until soft and brown.
- Add tomato paste, bay leaf, and oregano. Mix well.
- Add the tinned tomatoes; squash the tomatoes with a spoon.
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar and mix well.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Cook some spaghetti following the instructions on the packet.
- Add the meatballs to the tomato sauce. Serve over the spaghetti.