Another slow-cooker chicken recipe that I experimented with recently… I forgot to take a photo (not that there’s much to look at anyway) but I thought I should record the recipe since the boys were pretty happy with it and it’s a really easy one to do.
- 3 pieces of Chicken Maryland
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced into quarters
- Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp thick soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mushroom soy sauce
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 2 rice bowls of water
- dash of white pepper
- Place chicken, onion, and potatoes into the slow cooker pot.
- Mixed everything else together (except the cabbage) in a bowl and add to the slow cooker pot.
- Set to cook on auto.
- Add in the cabbage 30 minutes before eating.