Something I cooked on Friday night, modifying a recipe I saw on Healthy Chinese Recipes… The hubby liked the flavour so I thought perhaps I ought to pop down the recipe here so I don’t forget it.
250g Lean Beef, sliced
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce*
1 Tbsp Black Pepper Sauce (Lee Kum Kee’s is good)*
1 tsp Sugar*
Dash of Pepper*
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil*
100ml Water mixed with 1 tsp Cornflour
1. Marinate the beef pieces in the seasoning ingredients*
2. Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok.
3. Brown the garlic.
4. Add in beef pieces and seasoning.
5. When the beef is cooked, add the cornflour mixture.
6. Stir until the sauce is thick, then remove from heat.